Price Upon Application
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY / MARGARET RIVER VINEYARD AND WINE BRANDS
Open for Inspection:
Open By Appointment
Please note: We would love to show you more of this property. Currently, we are offering private inspections by appointment only and in some instances we can arrange digital inspections.
+ Show More
A multi award winning wine business and award-winning vineyard, recognised for its production of exceptional quality wine. 139 acres (56.25 ha) of freehold land located in the highly sought after southern Margaret River Region. This region is renowned for the production of powerful yet elegant Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay. Other principal grape varieties include Shiraz as well as Sauvignon Blanc and Semillon blends.
- Recognised for its production of exceptional quality wine grapes, especially Chardonnay and
- Security of high quality grape supply by ownership of the vineyard
- 5 Red Star Halliday rated Margaret River wine producer
- Over 100 wine industry awards
- High quality wine brand portfolio
- Scalable business model
- 2/3 of vineyard consists of 20 year old vines
- Poised for significant growth into both domestic and international markets
- 139 acres (56.25 Ha) of freehold land
- 33 hectares under vine
- Small house/sheds/offices
- 50ml instream dam
This is an excellent opportunity to secure yourself a profitable wine business with significant growth potential in the Margaret River Wine Appellation.
Information Memorandum available on request.