1/17 Essex Street, FREMANTLE
THE SECRET'S OUT!!
Open for Inspection:
Sat 18th Jul 10:00am-10:30am
OPEN BY APPOINTMENT - CALL TO VIEW ANYTIME
+ Show More
Endless opportunity awaits the new buyer of this one of a kind, charming Fremantle, street front, business opportunity.
With so many possibilities on offer, make your dreams a reality; operate your business downstairs, whilst enjoying the spacious studio apartment upstairs.
Maybe your business needs both floors? There is more than enough space to accommodate your vision.
Set in an unrivaled historic location and surrounded by other established businesses, you will thrive in this suburban oasis.
High ceilings, jarrah floorboards, exposed limestone walls, charming balconies and a generous open-plan layout, make 1/17 Essex Street an opportunity not to be missed!
Flowing out from the lower floor, a private terrace balcony overlooks the secluded piazza with its perfectly positioned fountain and established gardens, creating an ambiotic atmosphere where you can entertain friends and family.
As part of the old stone flour mill renewal the juxtaposition between old and new is evident and offers a unique and exclusive advantage of contemporary construction with historic charm.
Its ALL HERE!! Enquire now before its too late.
- One secure undercroft car bay
- Charming, substantial and secluded stone and iron materials
- Perfect urban living/business in historic Fremantle
- Large, beautiful common courtyard
- Own private terrace balcony for outdoor entertaining
- Jarrah floors, high ceilings
- Whitewashed walls
- Open-plan living
- Large studio
- Elevated outlooks
- Walk to restaurants, shopping, cinema, Esplanade Park, train and so much more