0417 991 910
08 9386 9981
Ian Sargison qualified as a Licensee Real Estate Agent in 1993. His background Includes;
- State Manager of GKN Stenor Kewdale. He enjoyed success in Commercial Finance Broking with Dominion Leasing and Finance during the latter part of the 1980’s.
- Vast experience in Residential and Commercial property sales, including residential property management.
- Sales representation with The Professionals, Century 21, D.M. Breen Realty, and then with Penthouse Realty as the owner operator and Licensee.
- Fifteen years of experience in the Business Broking Industry including Directorship of Perth Business Brokers Pty Ltd and as a Senior Associate Business Broker with White Partners (Subiaco) and with Business Mergers and Sales (East Perth).
- Sales of a wide variety of small, medium and large privately owned businesses including their associated properties. He has a significant background with successful settlements of dozens of hospitality businesses.
- A focus to sell well documented businesses, especially those with significant sales, good tenure arrangements, and profitable trading history.
- Written advice via Business Appraisals, including when and how best to sell, and importantly how to optimise the “Return on Investment” when divesting.
- Operating under the terms of the Real Estate and Business Agent’s Act including the “Code of Conduct” so that parties feel confident and respected irrespective of the outcome of their “Due Diligence”.