Lot 74 Harold Douglas Drive, DARDANUP WEST
$260,000 - $268,000
PRIVATE AND PEACEFUL 5 ACRES
Have a look at this blank canvas gem. 5 acres of farm-land zoned special rural complete with good pasture, established trees, built up gravel driveway, well fenced to just the one paddock, and deep aquifer bore and water license. Established power cables and telephone cables run up the driveway and to the middle of the block.
+ Show More
The rear of the farm is as pretty as you can get, perfect for building and includes weeping willow trees, established Gums, and old Paperbark trees plus some old peppermint trees all up the back where there is the best private and secluded building location for a house and shed. This site is deluxe.
- 2.15 hectares or 5.31 acres.
- Private and secluded.
- Good pasture and sandy loam soils.
- Established trees - weeping willows, paperbark, Jarrah, Marri and Tuarts.
- Power and phone connection.
- Deep aquifer bore.
- Water License.
- Well fenced to one paddock.
- A few minutes drive ot the Dardanup village
- Ferguson Valley is just 10 minutes drive away.
- The City Of Bunbury 10 Minutes drive
An absolutely gorgeous feeling and a really well developed farm lot perfect for a few sheep cows or horses or cut it for hay. The Sellers are keen to sell and will look at all offers. Well worth an inspection by contacting the exclusive agent who can supply the title information and property specifications, upon request. The Sellers are ready to move this block now.