Lot 51 Gibbs Road, TRIGWELL
GRAZING AND CROP 833 ACRES
Situated on the back roads north of Boyup Brook currently grazing sheep and some crop.
+ Show More
A lease for pasture or crop may be available where local farmers will run the farm and pay an annual income, look after fences and firebreaks allowing investors to use as a lifestyle farm.
- 337.3392 Ha or 833.56 acres
- Some parkland cleared Jarrah country with elevated high ridges with distant views,
- 8 stock water dams suitable for Stock.
- General Purpose shed includes weekender. Rainwater tank and machinery storage.
- Mostly new ring lock electric fencing. Including laneway and internal roads.
- Steel sheep yards and laneway
A big undulating farm with pockets of bush and parkland cleared farmland. Situated 28 kms from Boyup Brook and 90 minutes from Bunbury and 3 hour drive south of Perth. The views and vistas are absolutely stunning and available from all parts of this farm offering privacy and seclusion. The soils range from loamy sands, gravel to granite outcrops. There are large areas of remnant native timber, potential for more dams and more crop country at a time when agriculture is gaining popularity and profit.
146 ha or 360 acre of mostly bushland adjoins also available if required.