Lot 1053 Joshua Creek Road, CROOKED BROOK
JOSHUA VIEWS 125 ACRES
Astounding Views and private location. Nestled up against the state forest at the very end of the bumpy track lays this pristine valley lifestyle farm. The Joshua Creek Tributary begins here and runs out of the forest. There is spring fed permanent water, high grassy knolls, big timber trees such as Jarrah and Marri, quality red loam soils and off the grid hideaway shed.
+ Show More
Currently agisting stock with small income for pasture to local beef farmer grazing cattle, the small shed is used as a weekender workshop. Lease income available.
The farm opens up with elevated timber and pasture meadow with stunning home sites where ever you would like to build. Views from the very top allow far distant glimpses of the coastal region of Bunbury.
- 50.06 ha or 125 acres just south of the Ferguson Valley in the Dardanup Shire. Zoned Rural for general farming.
- 1 bed 1 bath weekender shed, with kitchen and bathroom facilities. 1 panel Solar power.17.5m x 7.5 m Widespan 5 bay shed with a 3.5m apex.
- 4 rainwater tanks. 1 dam
- Old bus annex with camp kitchen with bonus tractor.
- Good fencing and gates. Quality Clover and Rye pasture or hay.
- Large portion of Jarrah and Marri timber
- Stunning valley vistas, timber outcrops and breathtaking views.
- Picturesque winter creek meandering through property
- Spring fed stream and one dam with potential for more.
- Rich dark red loam soils
- Private and secluded location, but with excellent local country folk.
2 hours south of Perth. 10 mins to Boyanup, 15 mins to Dardanup, 25 minutes' drive to Bunbury. Ferguson Valley is on your doorstep - with wineries, breweries, Wellington National Park (Bibbulmun walk track, Munda Biddi bike track and Collie river)
An absolutely beautiful farming property worth the inspection on the back roads of Dardanup. Would suit cattle sheep, or crops such as Avocado, truffle or hay crops. Inspection welcome.