Lot 102 Richards Road, FERGUSON
FERGUSON VALLEY DAM ON 150 ACRES
Astounding views, rich loam soils and abundant water supply on this unique Ferguson Valley grazing farm. Made of up on 2 separate lots that must be sold as one farm, also for sale is the adjoining lot 744 Richards Road.
+ Show More
Set atop of the Ferguson Valley looking out over the Dardanup hinterland and out to ocean where ships lie on the outer harbour of Bunbury City.
The large dam is about 3 acres and quite deep with ample provision for irrigation is required. It feeds into the Hough Brook stream that pools and cascades on down through the valley below. There are at least 5 springs spotted through the property and the winter stream pools most of the summer.
- Lot 102: 150 acres or 60.6314 ha.
- Lot 3578 is 760 sqm and is included as part of Lot 102 at no extra cost.
- Lot 744: 100 acres adjoins also for sale as a separate lot.
- Good road access, power is connected to the pump and waterfall stream.
- Red loam soils are a key feature and the views from the top parts of the farm are astounding.
- The adjoining 100-acre property is priced to sell, but the seller will look at offers to purchase both lots. a total of 250 acres.
- Part of the farm is pristine timber including Jarrah, Marri and Blackbutt bush that surrounds the dam with ample wildlife and enough grazing country to run cattle sheep or horses.
Although a little rough around the edges, the property is good for grazing or horticulture such as avocado, truffle or Manuka Honey, or perhaps fish farming or marron enterprises. The perfect spot for Chalets, or any tourist pursuit in the attractive and popular Ferguson Valley.
Pasture lease is available if required with demand for grazing in high demand with the current strong cattle and sheep prices.
A total of 250 acres is available on 3 titles in this region is hard to find, so here is a prime opportunity to pick up some of the best real estate with reasonable potential for quality grazing in the region and settle in for the investment of a lifetime.
Situated 10 minutes from Dardanup and 20 minutes form Bunbury beaches and the port and city.