9 Breaksea Drive, NORTH COOGEE
What better place to call home?
+ Show More
A beach-side location, perfectly positioned between the magnificent old world charm of Fremantle and the multi-award winning coastal development of Port Coogee; boasting shops, restaurants, cafes, boardwalks and world-class marina.
Let yourself be enchanted by this simply stunning, luxurious and spacious home offering a stylish haven, practically designed to tick all the boxes for flexible family living. This modern double storey residence epitomises a relaxed elegance with generous proportions throughout.
From the minute you set foot through the front door you are sure to be impressed, greeted by a deluxe and spacious ambience - easy living with designer style, a home that incorporates fantastic indoor and outdoor living spaces and a functional, family-friendly floor plan.
Think up market, cosmopolitan lifestyle with easy access to Fremantle and the beach. Who could ask for more?
- Fabulous location in a friendly neighbourhood with free cat bus access in Fremantle
- Solid Blackbutt flooring throughout entrance hallway, open plan living/dining/kitchen and upstairs lounge room
- Stunning open plan kitchen ideally integrated to overlook the outdoor dining and pool area with servery to alfresco, stone bench tops, 5 burner Miele gas cook top, Ariston oven and convection oven, built in Ariston dishwasher, feature pendant lighting, crisp white cabinetry, feature bulk head ceiling, quality basin mixer tap and breakfast bar
- Open plan dining, family and kitchen overlooking the pool area and gardens
- Separate theatre room with feature recessed ceiling, plantation shutters, Foxtel, data and TV points
- Spacious master suite with plantation shutters, walk in robe and stunning ensuite including stone bench tops, double vanity, luxurious bath tub with feature mosaic tiling, floor to ceiling tiles, heated towel rail, extra-large shower with dual shower heads + WC
- Separate upstairs living area running onto balcony
- 2 additional spacious bedrooms all with built in robes and plantation shutters
- 4th bedroom or home office with plantation shutters
- 2nd bathroom with bath tub, single stone top vanity, shower, heated towel rail and separate WC
- Additional powder room
- Separate laundry room and 2x external clothes lines
- LED down-lights throughout
- Samsung ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Alfresco dining with timber decking and LED down-lights
- Stunning below ground pool
- Low maintenance Astro turf
*Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this document. ACTON Coogee provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client's own risk. ACTON Coogee accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.