7/1 Dodd Street, HAMILTON HILL
CALLING ALL FIRST HOME OWNERS AND INVESTORS
Situated in a small well-kept complex with open plan living, spacious courtyard and undercover parking, this property is bound to impress!
+ Show More
In an unbeatable location minutes from South Beach and 10 minutes to Fremantle, coupled with stylish design features ensures this stacks up as a super first time buy or investment.
Completed in 2009 with an open plan layout to suit todays living preferences this home has all the creature comforts your require including bamboo floors, a spacious living area, high ceilings, a dishwasher, floor to ceiling tiles and courtyard for entertaining.
Tucked away down the common driveway and on the doorstep of the local shopping village, you wont even need a car to live here. Shops include IGA, post office, bakery, chemist, super deli, restaurants and banking facilities.
This homes features include:
- Open plan layout
- Polished bamboo Floors
- Courtyard with pomegranate tree
- Single covered garage
- Galley style kitchen with gas cooking, electric oven, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Master Bedroom with WIR and ensuite bathroom and A/C
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Spacious bedroom 2 with A/C and built in robe and bedroom 3 also roomy with a built in robe
- Gas Bayonet and reverse cycle split system A/C
- Floor to ceiling tiles to both bathrooms
- Low maintenance and easy care
- Alarm system
- Store room
- Instantaneous gas hot water
This property is currently leased to a fantastic tenant on a fixed term lease until 13/7/22 paying $390/week.
Council rates: $1,594.61 per annum
Water rates: $1,003.67 per annum
Strata rates: $491.34 per annum
Block size: 193 sqm
Build year: 2008
The particulars of this property listing have been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. We have made every effort to ensure the information is reliable and accurate by also providing any supporting documents to all enquires, however, clients must carry out their own independent due diligence to ensure the information provided is correct and meets their expectations.