6 Prada Way, SPEARWOOD
Best Offers Over $759,000
THE NEW STANDARD
You know that feeling when you drive away a brand new car from the showroom? Such is the feeling when you step inside this standout modern property with highlights at every turn.
+ Show More
In terms of first impressions, this one is hard to beat - from the landscaped gardens and feature letterbox to the solid wood door and double roller garage.
Step inside and it gets better, with stunning porcelain floor tiles, high ceilings, LED feature lights and a bright, modern open plan living area with dedicated spaces for the entire family.
Fancy yourself in the kitchen? Your culinary skills will shine in the gourmet chef's kitchen with Smeg oven, stone bench tops, induction cook top, walk-in pantry and island bench with breakfast bar.
Have friends coming over? Tell them to bring their bathers and enjoy the private FRESH WATER concrete lap pool with feature waterfalls, electric heat pump alongside a secluded grass reading nook.
And when you've finished swimming, relax with a game of pool in the games area or chill out on the couch in the dedicated theatre room.
This recently built home ticks all the boxes for modern families with large bedrooms, multiple living zones and an enviable location just a short drive to the Coogee coast and excitement of Fremantle.
Just some of the standouts include;
- Gourmet chef's kitchen with Smeg oven, stone benchtops, induction cooktop, walk-in pantry and island bench with breakfast bar
- Fresh water plunge pool with private grassed area flowing from undercover alfresco area
- Dedicated scullery area with basin and bench space for serving large dinner parties
- Generous master bedroom with walk-in robes and dual vanity ensuite (with double shower!)
- Ducted reverse-cycle Fujitsu air-conditioning with zone control for year-round comfort
- Separate home theatre room with smart wiring for epic movie nights
- Three large spare bedrooms each with built-in robes
- High speed Fibre-to-the-Premises' NBN internet for the fastest speed
- Study nook / games area near spare bedrooms
This newly built property is perfectly situated in the popular new Coogee estate just a short distance to coffee shops and restaurants at nearby Elisa Ponds
It's truly a pleasure to bring such a special home to market. Homes with this feature set and location are always popular so act fast.
INFORMATION DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this document.