40 Goldsmith Road, SPEARWOOD
STRIKE GOLD ON GOLDSMITH
There's something special about this Goldsmith Street family home complete with tasteful upgrades and a splash of old-world character.
+ Show More
Positioned on a sizable block with large rear powered shed and gated side access, this home is ideally positioned close to the Coogee coast, Fremantle and Rockingham Road shopping outlets.
With four bedrooms, two bathrooms and multiple living areas, you'll have space to spare and plenty of room for children and pets thanks to the expansive lawned backyard.
A generous undercover alfresco area flows from the main dining space - perfect for entertaining family and friends, while the central kitchen includes stunning wood cabinetry, breakfast bar and large 900mm oven the gas cooktop.
Mix your favourite cocktail with your very own built-in bar in the main living area, or perhaps serve drinks to the adjacent formal dining area.
A large mirrored wall above the bar creates an added sense of space, while the feature brickwork adds charm and character.
Just some of the other features include;
- Large powered rear shed with lockable roller doors for two vehicles and side access to the front of the property - perfect for the home handyman or car enthusiast.
- Private main bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and ceiling fan.
- Expansive undercover alfresco area with views over the rear lawns and low maintenance gardens.
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, pantry, dishwasher and large standalone 900mm oven with gas cooktop and microwave nook. The polished wood cabinetry is a standout!
- Light and bright main bathroom located near three spare bedrooms, each with ceiling fans.
- Separate laundry area with rear access to the backyard
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to main living area
- Modern, neutral interior with splashes of character including feature brick bar area, wood-look flooring and LED downlighting.
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens and limestone retaining wall providing additional parking at front of the property.
This property truly is neat as a pin and ticks all the boxes in terms of features, size, location and character. Viewing is a must.
The added benefits of a large rear powered shed and expansive backyard make this an attractive proposition for growing families seeking space and functionality.
Don't miss this opportunity to strike gold on Goldsmith!
INFORMATION DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this document.