26 Gorham Way, SPEARWOOD
MANNING PARK PRECINCT!
What an opportunity for a first home buyer or investor to secure an affordable house within walking distance to Manning Park!
+ Show More
This 3 bedroom home has two spacious living areas with a large family room extension on the east side and a large dining room at the front.
There are two split system air-conditioners one in the main bedroom and one in the family room and BIR included in all bedrooms.
LED downlighting has been added along with fans in the bedrooms and wood look laminate flooring in the living areas.
A rear patio has been added perfect for a BBQ area along with a storage shed and a double carport at the front.
You will love your new lifestyle being able to walk to Manning Park, just minutes to beaches and local schools, or even catch a bus directly to Fremantle with public transport also within walking distance. What an ideal location for all the family!
Currently tenanted until 5/9/22 so only weekend viewings are available.
Please enquire via email for further documentation on this hot property!
- Walking distance to Manning Park, public transport, local schools
- TWO living areas for separate lounge and dining or second lounge
- Split system air-conditioners to main bedroom and separate lounge
- LED downlights
- Fans and BIRs to all bedrooms
- Electric upright stove / oven
- Electric hot water storage unit
- Laminate flooring to living areas
- Rear patio entertaining area plus storage shed
- Double carport
- Minutes to beaches and Fremantle
Council rates: $1,594.61 per annum
Water rates: $1,003.67 per annum
Block size: 364 sqm
Build year: 1975
The particulars of this property listing have been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. We have made every effort to ensure the information is reliable and accurate by also providing any supporting documents to all enquires, however, clients must carry out their own independent due diligence to ensure the information provided is correct and meets their expectations.