191 Craddon Road, OAKFORD
THE ONE NOT TO MISS -
What a catch! Treat yourself to this spacious beautifully presented contemporary home and mixed lifestyle 5 acre property that offers something for the whole family to enjoy. Only 5 minutes appx to the Kwinana Freeway, 20 minutes appx to Fiona Stanley Hospital, 20 minutes appx to Port Coogee, 30 minutes appx to Perth CBD. Situated in a tranquil sleepy enclave of Oakford that borders Wandi and Banjup. It is a must see and I look forward to meeting you at a viewing so please do not hesitate to call me to arrange a time I welcome your call.
+ Show More
The home is set back from the Road and you enter a lovely natural private bush block, the sellers have cleared areas to make interesting gardens, lawn pockets and bike tracks at the rear to enjoy every aspect. The driveway leads you to a purposeful roundabout and to the left there is large parking area for multiple vehicles, caravans, trailers, plus extra undercover parking and a large work shed for the tools and toys. The custom design 2002 Scott Park Four bedroom plus study, two bathroom residence is perfect for all and especially those that require separate living zones for there own space. There is a HEATED below ground pool to enjoy all year round.
Light, bright feel extends through the entire home with 33 course high ceilings create a sense of spacious living from the front lounge, study through to the kitchen, dining, family and master bedroom. French doors are a lovely feature inside and the master suite offers serene views to the gardens.
There is separate living zones for everyone and growing families will delight in the large bedrooms and separate games room to the rear of the home. Of course the heart of the home is the kitchen offering plenty of cupboard space, corner pantry, gas hot plate under bench oven and dishwasher. Plus through the kitchen windows you can view the stunning Heated pool which can be enjoyed all year round and the expansive patio is perfect for entertaining all year round. There is even a fire pit for those balmy nights.
To the rear is a large rear lawn area offers further enjoyment and space for the kids to kick a football or have a game of cricket or camp out for fun times. Centrally located near enough yet far enough you will be surprised how convenient it is with access to main arterial roads Rowley Road to the Kwinana Freeway is just minutes away and Tonkin Highway means easy travelling to shopping and schools.
Features include and not limited to:
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms separate study
- 2 car lockup garage
- Front lounge room with french doors that open to the verandah
- French doors in entry and to the games room
- 33 course high ceilings in main living areas plus master bedroom
- Master suite with sliding doors to courtyard, separate ensuite, walk in robe and separate toilet
- Entertainers open plan kitchen with large bench
- Dining and family room that overlook the pool and entertaining areas
- Separate games room with connecting doorway for the minor bedrooms and also opens up to the patio and rear entertaining
- Large laundry, walk in linen closet and another front linen cupboard
- Air conditioned
- Solar hot water system
- Large minor bedroom with built in robes
- Below ground pool
- Above ground spa
- Rainwater tank
- Auto reticulated gardens and lawns from the bore
- Workshop shed
- Heaps of dedicated parking
- Cleared area for another shed if you wish
Call to make an appointment this will be popular!!
INFORMATION DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this document.