13 Quong Place, ATWELL
When it comes to location, this property has it all!
+ Show More
Set upon a private no through road in one of the most sought-after pockets of Atwell, this modern family home has everything you could want. With high quality fixtures and fittings, a functional and well-designed layout featuring all the living and entertaining spaces you could wish for; few other homes for sale can compare!
Expansive gardens and revamped modern interiors set the scene for modern day family living. The kitchen is centrally located with easy service of the main dining and living area - perfect for intimate dinner parties or a family feast. This beautiful and light filled space is filled with enviable stainless-steel appliances, breakfast bar, microwave recess and dishwasher.
Outside a spacious gabled patio combined with stretches of lawn creates an unmatched entertaining space that will be enjoyed year-round.
This modern chic home with multiple entertaining options is a cut above the rest! Get in quick to view as opportunities to acquire homes of this quality and location are exceptionally rare.
- Double wooden door with window panels for a light filled entrance
- New roller shutters to front of home
- New crim safe white security double sized screens on the front door for the breeze to come through
- High ceiling throughout
- King-size master bedroom features a generous sized walk-in-robe, timber floors and ceiling fan. Fully renovated stylish ensuite enjoys quality fittings and features including double sink, toilet, and a large shower with glass shower screen.
- Study/office space with easy access to master bedroom makes it perfect to be used as an extra walk in robe or nursery
- Spacious living room featuring gas point, wide windows for natural light and views to the backyard.
- Fully renovated kitchen featuring high quality fittings and appliances including stone bench, duo oven/microwave, 5-hob gas cooktop, plenty of bench space and cupboard space; soft closing drawers, fridge recess and a dishwasher.
- Well-appointed dining area featuring led downlights with dimmers; can easily accommodate a large table for big families and gatherings.
- Fully renovated laundry enjoys wide stone bench, lots storage space and a shoppers entrance.
- Three minor bedrooms are generously sized; can easily accommodate double/queen beds,, wide windows, ceiling fans and double mirror sliding doors built in robes to all.
- Second modern rear bathroom is complete with stylish high quality fixtures and finishings. Stunning floor tiles, large shower and sleek free-standing bathtub.
- Ducted reverse cycle a/c with zoning control 8 zones.
- New hot water system
- 672sqm of prime land in a no through street
- Attractive and massive rear entertaining area with dome roof patio providing greater height and light perfect for BBQ's, evening meals and relaxation.
- Extra-long driveway leading to double garage with rear access for extra vehicles /trailer/caravans or boat.
- Fully reticulated front and back lawn with potential for a pool or workshop.
- Large shed for extra storage.
- Welcoming and established Neighbourhood
- Close to serene parks, schools, shops, bus stations, train station and Cockburn Gateway Shopping City.
Council rates: $1,527.20 per annum
Water rates: $1,284.90 per annum
Block size: 672sqm
Build year: 1999
The particulars of this property listing have been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. We have made every effort to ensure the information is reliable and accurate by also providing any supporting documents to all enquires, however, clients must carry out their own independent due diligence to ensure the information provided is correct and meets their expectations.