8 Ritsons Road, MAYANUP
MAYANUP 538 ACRE - CROP AND FEEDLOT
538 acres (218ha) of prime grazing land situated 17 kms from Boyup Brook. Currently grazing cattle and running a 20ha Hay crop for the 2018 season, suitable for grazing or pasture. Seller will lease back with attractive income.
+ Show More
Good water supply with creek lines, fertile soils, and well fenced to 10 grazing paddocks, 3 dams, and one big dam suitable to running the feedlot. Big steel Cattle yards, covered crush and loading ramp and 5 big steel watered, feedlot pens and laneway systems.
Quality fencing and water troughs, with fertiliser added to the pasture and brilliant crops that are all evidence of good farm management.
- 538ac (218ha) of prime grazing land
- Grazing Cattle
- 20ha Hay Crop for 2018 season
- Good water supply with creek lines with main dam feeding right through the feedlot and yards complex.
- Fertile soils in a reliable rainfall zone
- 10 grazing paddocks, 3 dams, 5 feedlot paddocks with laneways
- Steel Cattle Yards with undercover cattle crush
- Quality fencing and water troughs
- Bitumen road frontage
A great block with an asking price of $1800 per acre with bitumen Road frontage, and access via a side gravel road all situated close to Boyup Brook town and close to the Boyup Gold Course on Six Mile Rd. Good water, creek lines and fertile pasture that would suit any number of pursuits including Cropping and feedlot, horses or agistment and hay production. Well worth the drive by inspection.