7A Armada Street, BAYSWATER
STREET FRONT BLOCK IN PRIME LOCATION!
In a prime location in between Hillcrest Reserve and Bayswater Train station and village (short stroll to both) is this 365sqm street front block.
+ Show More
Bayswater village is already home to very popular cafes, shops and just recently King Somm wine bar opened their doors (already a huge hit with the locals!). The re development of the train station is also due to commence this year - what a time to be moving into this suburb!
The subdivision has been completed down the side so you and next door both have the luxury of street front blocks (no common property and no shared utilities) - does it really get any better than this?!
So if you are making your enquiries first, make sure you touch base with us to register your interest to ensure you don't miss out.
Summary of features:
- 365.5sqm vacant block
- Street front (subdivision has been done with blocks side by side)
- Survey Strata - no common property, separate sewerage and utilities
- Short stroll to Hillcrest Reserve, Halliday Park, Hillcrest Primary, St Coloumbas Primary, Chisholm College,
- Short stroll to Bayswater train station, cafes, shops, cheese shop and King Somm wine bar!
- Less than 2km to Riverside Gardens and the Swan River
- Short drive to all other amenities
Lot 1 and lot 2 as displayed in the photos are both for sale.
(The final street addresses of the blocks may change from current advertised addresses).