71 Utley Road, SERPENTINE
PICTURE PERFECT 72 ACRE FARMSTEAD
GROUND HILL FARM - PICTURESQUE, RURAL ZONED 72 ACRES with incredible Darling Range views, boundless aspects framed perfectly from every vantage point - inside this immaculately maintained double-storey Atrium built home! In a distinctly rural location just 50 minutes from the Perth CBD - this is opulent and honest country living, on the fringe of the metro area.
+ Show More
The search for a perfectly appointed executive quality homestead, on a working farm - where both dwelling and land are in absolute pristine order, ENDS HERE! Privately set back some 155 metres from Utley Road with 277m of road frontage, occupying a 5 acre building envelope, the elegance of this establishment is evident from a distance. First impressions last - and this is no exception. Unpretentious yet explicably refined, there's few properties on the market to date which can rival the condition and setting represented in this property offering, with a prestige homestead set on cleared arable farming land and a multitude of future opportunities - it's time you made it your own..
Completely reminiscent of a countryside manor in a rural heartland landscape - classic features coupled with a contemporary design, make this custom construction totally timeless. Diligently presented in genuine as-new' condition - this solid, expansive home is unique as it is traditional. Brimming with clever design features and the finest fixtures and fittings, sure to please every member of the family and impress any guest!
- 2004 Built ATRIUM Homes, double-storey brick home with over 300m2 of internal living space, elevated and limestone retained with extensive brick paved wrap-around verandahs.
- Opulent entrance hall leading to separate study and formal dining room, double polished French door access to the main open-planned kitchen/meals/living area - flowing through to the fully equipped theatre room with access to the spacious paved alfresco.
- Dedicated parent's retreat adjoining lavish master suite on the upper floor - taking in breathtaking views from the private balcony. Relax and unwind in comfort and seclusion.
- Granite kitchen benchtops over jarrah cabinetry - featuring ample storage, stainless appliances and a stunning outlook over the spacious cedar-lined alfresco and paddocks beyond.
- Polished porcelain tiles throughout with quality carpets to adjoining rooms
- Feature timber lined ceilings to the formal dining and formal lounge rooms and timber bulkhead above kitchen.
- King sized secondary bedrooms contained within a private wing on the ground floor - with double robe storage.
- Window tinting for added insulation properties and UV protection
- Ducted refrigerated reverse cycle air conditioning, solar hot water, intercom system, remote controlled electric front entrance gates, security alarm, gas bayonet heating
THE GROUND HILL' FARM:
This rural farming property has been meticulously established and is in a truly exemplary condition. No need for re-fencing, tidying or maintenance - just move in and personalize! Surrounded by various renowned racehorse breeding and training establishments, it's historically evident here that the rich, fertile, well-draining soil types in this sought-after location, consistently provide ideal pasture conditions for stock grazing and highly productive hay yields.
Currently holding cattle, there is scope for developing further paddocks for horses and facilities - the opportunities are endless with such a generous stocking rate! Business aside, for the pleasure rider the abundance of space for riding out on the property, or along nearby bridle paths and bush riding tracks is unmatched! Clear boundaries lend perfectly to a riding track around the property.
With an abundance of water flowing through the winter creek and a crystal-clear bore (zero staining!) - there's nothing left out in this complete package. Hit the ground running from day one
- TWO multi-purpose rural sheds - 1 x 9mx7m Barn/Stable ideal for future stable fit-out, 1 x 9mx7m Open fronted, 4-bay 3machinery shed. HAY SHED 10m x 7m with dry storage capacity for 40+ rolls.
- 6 x Large well fenced paddocks feeding to laneway system and yards/crush/loading ramp for efficient processing, loading and treatment.
- Concrete tie-up/wash down prep area with tie posts and water supply
- 3-Phase power + auxiliary generator set-up for un-interrupted power supply!
- PRISTINE bore - at a depth of 75m! NO STAINING was the brief given to local expert driller's Darling Downs and the result is premium quality water supply. Windmill. Automatic water troughs.
To arrange a private appointment to view this remarkable property - contact Miles from ACTON, Serpentine's Own Local area specialist, TODAY!