7 Princeton Circuit, AUBIN GROVE
TOP OF ITS CLASS
Why settle for four weeks a year holiday when you can have your very own luxury urban escape every day, right here on prime Aubin Grove land.
+ Show More
Not only does this modern family home stand out with its extensive features, quality finish and outstanding location, but it has that special something that is sure to attract families.
Located literally footsteps from lush parkland, you'll be plumb in the middle of popular Aubin Grove just a few minutes from Harvest Lakes Shopping Centre with its cafes, restaurants and Woolworths.
In terms of features, it's all here and some - four large bedrooms, master with ensuite and spa, multiple living areas, not to mention your very own outdoor entertaining area with plunge pool!
- Open plan living area with polished hardwood flooring leading to the outdoor alfresco area and games room
- Chef's kitchen with stone benchtops, breakfast bar, 900mm gas cooktop, dishwasher and direct access alfresco
- Sparkling below ground pool with tropical gardens
- Undercover alfresco with timber decking overlooking the pool - perfect for entertaining family and friends
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
- Three generous spare bedrooms tucked away at rear of property
- Master bedroom with his' and hers' walk-in robes and luxury private ensuite with SPA BATH, the ultimate adult retreat!
- Theatre room with double French doors and mood lighting, perfect for epic movie nights
- TWO additional games rooms, one can be used as a study
- Light and bright main bathroom with separate bath
- Double garage with rear access to alfresco area
- Secluded lawn area at the rear with established gardens and play area
- Fully installed solar system reduces your power bills
This home is sure to impress with its quality finish, designer touches and extensive feature set sure to meet the needs of growing families. It's all done - simply move in and start making memories.
Some homes just stand out from the rest and this is one of them - a true gem in a popular growing suburb. Act fast to avoid disappointment!
Council rates: $2,078.96 per annum
Water rates: $1,327.81 per annum
Block size: 539 sqm
Build year: 2008
Dwelling type: House
House Plans: Yes
INFORMATION DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this document.