66 Grosvenor Road, MOUNT LAWLEY
AUCTION CANCELLED! GONE PRIOR TO AUCTION!
Auction date and time:
Sat 30th Mar 2019 1:00pm
Sitting on a very substantial 577sqm of land with a rear right of way, this brick and tile home is zoned R40 with subdivisible potential *(STCA).
+ Show More
Already extended out at the rear and having undergone a renovation a few years ago this home is ready for you to add your final touches!
Your family certainly won't be growing out of this home in a hurry. The fantastic floor plan comprises of four BIG bedrooms all with built in robes and high ceilings, TWO separate living areas or potential fifth bedroom. Modern kitchen, open plan living and dining area, modern bathroom plus XL double garaging.
Located in such a sought after neighbourhood in between Beaufort and William Street, you are just a short stroll from the heart of Beaufort Street (and in the catchment area for Highgate Primary and Mt Lawley High Schools).
The opportunity, the potential (and you can't forget the lifestyle) on offer here to get your family into a big Mount Lawley home is so exciting!
- 577sqm of land with rear right of way
- Zoned R40
- City of Vincent - NOT in a Heritage Protection area
- Four BIG bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Open plan renovated kitchen, dining and living area opening onto rear garden
- Second separate living room / games room or bedroom also opening onto rear garden
- Renovated bathroom
- Separate renovated laundry (perhaps it could become a second bathroom?)
- HUGE double garage with very high ceilings
- Outdoor store room
- Large garden with so much potential
- Highgate primary school and Mount Lawley high school catchment area
Subdivision and/or any future works would be subject to all necessary approvals*
The Seller will consider offers prior to the Auction and reserves the right to sell prior to.
1pm Sharp - 30th March 2019 onsite (UNLESS SOLD PRIOR)
Deposit: $50,000 (to be paid upon contract acceptance).
Settlement: 30 days (or any other date agreed to by all parties)