56 Pickmore Circus, WEST BUSSELTON
STUNNING DESIGNED HOME AWAITS
This beautifully modern designed solar passive home leaves nothing to the imagination oozing quality throughout with tranquil views from the backyard over the local golf course which is positioned right behind the home. This very new "Smart Homes for Living" home has certainly kept the family in mind with all bedrooms extremely spacious in size with a lovely entertaining area overlooking the outside areas and offering loads of natural light from all aspects throughout with views over the backyard. Quality homes certainly have been built on this street with the luxury of having no front neighbours and views over the Lime Kiln Park. An inspection of this quality home will certainly not disappoint.
+ Show More
- Exceptionally designed 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home offering a spacious 224sqm of living area under the main roof all on 670sqm.
- Chef's kitchen with breakfast bar, hanging LED light, double fridge space, impressive splashback, the highest quality of self closing cupboards, lots of bench space, Smeg Dishwasher and butler pantry.
- Spacious dining and living area with views towards the outdoor alfresco area with a tiled feature wall, quality flooring making this area ideal for entertaining friends or just relaxing on the couch.
- Oversized master bedroom with views over your own separate decked area, walk-in robe with plenty of hanging space, luxurious floor to ceiling tiled ensuite, large shower recess with double vanities and lots of cupboard space.
- Separate study area leading from the master bedroom.
- Theatre room ideal for relaxing and watching your favourite movie or sports game with the added privacy of closed curtains.
- State of the art ducted reverse cycle climate control air conditioning throughout the home with high quality vents.
- Second study area ideal for the kids.
- All other bedrooms are spacious in size all with built-in robes and the back bedrooms offering nature views over the local golf course.
- Second bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and spacious shower recess.
- Laundry containing loads of bench and cupboard space and easy access to outside.
- Lovely outdoor alfresco area overlooking the local golf course ideal for entertaining.
- Side access to store the boat or caravan with additional area to park the vehicle at the front of the home.
- Separate decked area leading from the master bedroom and living areas.
- Spacious double garage for your higher vehicles with the extra workshop area and loads of bench space.
- Garden shed with concrete floor ideal for storing all your gardening equipment.
- Lawns and gardens all reticulated.
- Enormous backyard with plenty of room to add your own personal touch with newly planted mandarin trees lining the boundary.
- Led lighting and the best of quality fittings throughout.
This incredibly designed home ensures loads of warmth and with the addition of a decked veranda out the front to sit back and enjoy the views on offer in this fantastic street.
Contact Mat Moulton to organise your appointment viewing of this stunning home.