COMING SOON - REGISTER INTEREST
Stunningly nestled within an exclusive pocket of properties sitting opposite the sprawling Nedlands Golf Club greens, this spacious 779sqm block currently plays host to a circa-1930s character residence that is ready to be demolished to make way for the modern-day family home of your dreams.
+ Show More
The chance to wake up to an awe-inspiring panoramic vista from any future multi-storey build is just too good an opportunity.
Perched directly across the road from approximately 43 acres of private golf course and "A Class" reserve, this prime parcel of western suburbs' real estate also finds itself perfectly positioned very close to Dalkeith Primary School, the local Dalkeith IGA supermarket, the Nedlands and Royal Perth Yacht Clubs, the University of Western Australia, gorgeous Matilda Bay, first-class restaurants and our picturesque Swan River.
- Close to shopping at Claremont Quarter and our vibrant CBD.
- Easy access to public transport and other top educational facilities.
This leafy locale simply has to be seen to be believed!
- 779sqm block.
- 22.13m (approx.) frontage.
- Existing 3x1 character home still in place and ready to make way for any construction plans you may already have.
Contact David or Martine Eyers on 0419 889 130 | email@example.com or 0433 536 152 | firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
* Chattels depicted or described are not included in the sale unless specified in the Offer and Acceptance.