Situated in a superb cul-de-sac location just a short stroll from Coogee Primary School and the beach, this beautiful home embodies relaxed family living at its best and offers everything you need to enjoy the enviable Coogee lifestyle.
+ Show More
This much-loved and immaculately presented residence features an expansive and well thought out floor plan with multiple indoor and outdoor living and entertaining areas allowing flexibility and separation, no matter what stage of life you are at.
Summertime brings the outdoors into play with a pool area perfect for entertaining and relaxing on those idyllic, balmy summer evenings with backyard barbeques set to the backdrop of a pink Perth sunset. Enjoy the ever changing ocean vista from the spacious balcony, head down to Coogee Beach for a quick swim or morning jog and be back home in minutes for breakfast to start your day off right.
During winter months get cosy in the upstairs lounge, watching electrical storms over the ocean or cook up a storm in the renovated and well-appointed gourmet kitchen at the hub of the home where family members can converge to enjoy a meal and spend quality time together.
Whatever the season, this seaside home is sure to be one that you can enjoy for many years to come.
- Expansive 707sqm block
- 1994 built home has been lovingly upgraded
- Beautiful ocean views from upstairs
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Renovated kitchen with stone bench tops, quality appliances, breakfast bar and abundance of storage space
- Modern and chic renovated bathrooms
- Spacious master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
- 3 additional bedrooms, one with walk in robe and two with built in robes
- Open plan living and dining area running onto alfresco and backyard
- Separate family room
- Upstairs games or lounge room with powder room and balcony overlooking the ocean ideal for entertaining
- Below ground pool with solar heating
- Swim jets in the pool
- TECNOSOLIS solar panels, which are fully automated and have a lifetime warranty
- Double lock up garage with drive through access
- Walk to Coogee Primary, the beach, the Lighthouse Deli and Woodman's Point Reserve
- Short drive into Fremantle or Cockburn Central
Council rates: $2,174.90 per annum
Water rates: $1,217.24 per annum
Block size: 707sqm
Build year: 1994
Dwelling type: House
Floor plans: Yes
INFORMATION DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this document.