5 St Andrews Court, HALLS HEAD
Offers From $545,000
A PRIVATE SANCTUARY FOUND IN THIS SENSATIONAL LOCATION. HUGE FAMILY HOME !! YOU MUST INSPECT TODAY !!
This impressive and substantial family home sits in an elevated position at the top of a very quiet cul de sac with the feeling of peace and serenity surrounding you. Rarely do you see a property come to the market as pristine as this one is as from the moment you enter you will be impressed with the quality and finishes throughout.
+ Show More
Located just a few metres down to a beautiful park and a couple of minutes drive to the beach, shopping centre and medical facilities, this would have to be the perfect location for your next move. Discover this outstanding lifestyle as you enter this beautiful property with 3 spacious living areas, good size bedrooms a separate office and plenty of outdoor entertaining areas overlooking a sparkling swimming pool, all of this on a huge 907sqm block.
There are so many features as you cast your eyes below!!
- 4 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms plus Office.
- Master bedroom is spacious with a walk in robe plus ensuite,
- The 3 minor bedrooms are all a great size with built in robes.
- Family bathroom with bath and separate shower.
- Open theatre plus activity room to the front of the home.
- Beautifully renovated kitchen with all the modern appliances including Gas cook top, electric oven and range hood, double sink, plumbed double fridge recess , overhead cupboards, bulkhead, down lights, microwave recess, vinyl wrap doors, pot drawers, dishwasher, plus a large breakfast bar.
- Spacious living area off the kitchen which also leads to the games room which can be utilized as another expansive family room.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning through out, reverse cycle air conditioners to lounge and family areas plus ceiling fans.
- The home has roman blinds, drapes, roller blinds, vinyl planking, tiles and carpets.
- A double carport has extra parking next to it for a boat or caravan.
- The outdoor entertaining area is perfect for family gatherings which overlooks the swimming pool with privacy assured with the extra height fencing, another patio to the side of the home is nice for the quiet times.
- The salt pool has manual pool cleaning equipment.
- Powered workshop for the master of the home.
Other extras are fruit trees, planter box, vegetable garden etc
All of this with just minutes to the foreshore for coffee or dinner and Doddis beach for a swim, what more can you ask for in this idyllic location. Call Helen today to inspect. 0427766150