406/18 Atkinson Road, SUBIACO
Nestled high up on Level Four of the magnificent "Indigo" complex at China Green, this immaculate one-bedroom one-bathroom apartment defines secure low-maintenance lock-up-and-leave living right in the heart of Subiaco and close to absolutely everything you could ever want or need.
+ Show More
Carpeted for comfort, the open-plan living and dining area seamlessly links your own private alfresco-style balcony to a neatly-tiled kitchen where sparkling stone bench tops meet stylish tiled splashbacks, over-head and under-bench cabinetry, sleek European electric cook-top, oven, microwave and range-hood appliances and a quality stainless-steel dishwasher for good measure. The balcony itself is large, can also be accessed directly via the bedroom suite and enjoys a splendid tree-lined inland view over Subiaco.
In addition, your own single allocated parking space and lock-up storeroom complement exclusive access up to a stunning "sunset" rooftop barbecue and entertaining area that is fit for absolutely any occasion and amazingly overlooks the picturesque Mere Lake and the lush Subiaco Common parklands down below. A fully-equipped and air-conditioned gym with a steam room is simply an added bonus, here.
Perfectly positioned in a first-class location that is only walking distance away from restaurants, cafes, shopping and public transport, there is no better place to live right now. Astute investors and owner-occupiers alike take note - this one is destined to be yours!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Complex designed by Hames Sharley architects
- Split-system reverse air-conditioning (two units - one in bedroom, one in living area)
- Carpeted bedroom with mirrored built-in wardrobes and balcony access
- Sleek bathroom with a shower, toilet and stone vanity
- Cleverly-concealed double-door European-style laundry, making the most of the wall space on offer
- Feature down lighting
- Complex security sensor lighting
- CCTV cameras to carpark and lobby areas
- Multiple stainless-steel bottled-gas barbecues, range hoods, food-preparation areas and fridge spaces (plus a Teppanyaki hotplate and bench) for residents to utilise on the alfresco rooftop of the complex
- 52sqm (approx.) of total living area
- 13.6sqm (approx.) of balcony area
- Single allocated car bay (13sqm approx.) - with auto-remote gates for access to basement carpark
- Lock-up storeroom (4sqm approx.)
- 450m (approx.) to Lords Recreation Centre entrance
- 1.4km (approx.) to Subiaco Train Station and shopping at Subiaco Square
- 1.8km (approx.) to St John of God Hospital Subiaco
- 2.8km (approx.) to Kings Park
- 5.2km (approx.) to Perth CBD
- Council Rates: $1,987.04 per annum
- Water Rates: $1,271.04 per annum
- Strata Rates: $368.67 per quarter
Please note that the property is tenanted at $375.00 per week; Lease expires on 23rd November 2020
Call Shane Garrett on 0421 812 866 for further information and to book your private inspection.