4 Huxley Place, SPEARWOOD
Call For Price Guide
CASTLE ON THE HILL
It's always a pleasure to present something truly special to the market - a home of such charm, character and old-world glamour that sits so proudly on prime Spearwood land.
+ Show More
It captures your imagination from the moment you step inside - the high ceilings with stunning Italian cornices, the grand central staircase welcoming visitors, the three levels of living space.
You can just imagine the high society parties of yesteryear. The sunken formal dining room hosting spectacular dinner parties with fine china under the glistening chandelier.
Putting all that aside and you have one heck of a family home on prime Spearwood land just minutes from the coast, opposite parkland and a short drive to Fremantle.
HOW'S THIS FOR A CHECKLIST;
- Imported Italian cornices and internal pillaring creates something truly special
- Three levels of living area with a grand central staircase leading to separate sitting room and bar area
- Water views over the Coogee coastline from an expansive wraparound balcony
- Three roller garages and additional parking at front
- Directly opposite Smart Park with playgrounds and pristine nature
- Private undercover alfresco entertaining area with built-in BBQ and outdoor kitchen
- Four large bedrooms with built-in robes and main bathroom with standalone bath and dual vanity
- Newly updated kitchen with breakfast bar and brand new Westinghouse stainless steel oven
- Multiple living areas including sunken formal dining room and sunken sitting room/reading room
- Additional large storage rooms with access to each garage can be used as a workshop or additional accommodation
- Multiple balconies with views towards parkland in one direction and coast to the other
- Low maintenance gardens with ornamental palm trees flanking the property
It's impossible to capture all the features and charm of this property on paper so viewing is essential. Don't miss your chance to secure this special home that combines location, size and feature set in a charming and unique package.
Council rates: $1,983.00 per annum
Water rates: $1,345.16 per annum
Block size: 711 sqm
Build year: 1984
Dwelling type: House
Floor plan: Yes
INFORMATION DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this document.