38 Lanyard Boulevard, GEOGRAPHE
Price Upon Application
WATER LIFESTYLE ON THE CANAL
Absolute Port Geographe water frontage 838 SQM vacant lot well positioned overlooking the canals and direct access to Geographe Bay.
+ Show More
This breathtaking location allows you access to Perth in just 3 hours drive, or visit the Margaret River Wine Region on your doorstep. Relaxing at home on the jetty, fishing or cruising the blue water ocean reefs of Geographe bay is the most inviting environment to bring family and friends together. Here is your chance to make the dream a reality.
- 838 SQM (Including Jetty envelope)
- Open Water View aspect from the north and the south.
- Quality built home adjoin and surround this exclusive street.
- Close to Busselton and a short distance to the Port geography marina restaurant and tavern.
- A unique opportunity to join the marina lifestyle with this blank canvas block.
The sellers have now moved to the country with horses and farming life, so this lot now needs to be sold.
"We loved the 838m2 (inc jetty envelope) size as it was the biggest one for our budget when we bought it. We were especially attracted to the open water view aspect from the north and the south, (back and front of the property) and the fact the views weren't marred too much by other houses. But practically, I have to confess, the real reason is that I need plenty of room to manoeuvre my boat. So I was really attracted to the block being nearly opposite another off shooting canal way, which gave me confidence there would be plenty of wriggle room to line my boat up to dock safely.