37 Newton Street, BAYSWATER
526SQM BLOCK BY THE RIVER!
Tucked away in the corner away from the road (yet still street front) with just parklands behind and surrounded by stunning mature trees is this massive 526sqm vacant green title block (will be considered for R40 re zoning).
+ Show More
Follow the street around just 150m and you land straight onto one of the many pathways taking you onto the stunning Riverside Gardens and down to the Swan River.
There are City views from ground level, and if you were to build two storey you'd have sweeping parkland views behind you.
The Certificate of Title has been issued and utilities are all connected so it is all set for you to begin.
Let your imagination run wild building your own sanctuary in this incredibly rare riverside location and corner position.
Summary of features:
- Certificate of Title issued
- Green Title
- Utilities already connected
- 526sqm of land
- R25 Zoning (will be considered for R40 (subdivisble)
- Block surrounded by mature trees
- 150m from river walkways
- Block is tucked away in the corner and end of street with City views
- Walk, run or cycle to Bayswater Village (caf, shops and train station)
- Walk to bus stops
- Approximately 7.5km from the CBD (bus, train or cycle along the river in)