333 Adams Road, KALOORUP
FRUIT SURPLUS TO MAJOR WINE COMPANY - AWARD WINNING WINES - 184 ACRES
A large 59.02 hectare commercial vineyard located on the Northern side of Adams Road between Kaloorup Road and Boallia Road in the Margaret River Wine Appellation. Nearby is the large vineyard of Vasse Felix and other commercial plantings. The area is well respected for being able to produce fruit at a low cost. Planted in 2007 for the production of quality wines associated with a major wine company.
+ Show More
Generally regarded as good, strong quality soils as evidenced by the establishment of other viticulture and horticultural uses throughout the Kaloorup agriculture precinct.
- Land area 74.6899 hectares (184 acres)
- 59.2 hectare vineyard with 6.75 hectares moth balled
- Large plant and equipment shed with adjacent wash down bay
- Open front plant and equipment shed
- Pump shed
- Transportable office
- Licensed bore 119,000 kl from Leederville Aquifer for upto 60 hectares of vines
Information Memorandum available on request.