305 Burnside Road, MEELON
SOLD BY MILES WALTON
Open for Inspection:
Open By Appointment
25 ACRES OF ABUNDANCE + PRISTINE RURAL LIFESTYLE AWAITS just 10 mins from Pinjarra centre, a spectacular blend of acreage living + an established free-range egg business with a long list of loyal and happy customers throughout the greater Peel region - who just can't get enough of CHOPPER'S CHOICE Free-Range eggs!
+ Show More
The opportunities to flourish and prosper here are unquestionable, situated on a pristine rural zoned 10.12 hectare allotment, bordered by a natural bush creek-line and the abundance of a spring-fed dam water supply - you can't help but imagine the variety of land use combinations awaiting you here, with a successful business that is genuinely a 110% walk-in and start profiting enterprise!
Set at the foot of the Darling Range with paddocks and pasture for grazing horses, sheep, cattle PLUS yards, race and ramp for easy sorting and a 20m x 10m powered workshop - this abundant prospect promises some variety in the possibilities for overall enjoyment as a home-base lifestyle and a business which runs from home (or lease the business separately for added income). School buses to Pinjarra and Mandurah stop at the front, it's the ideal location to raise a family on the land.
This property will be sold along with ALL existing plant and equipment, facilities, machinery, appliances, 4000+ Hi-Line hens and goodwill! (Contact Agent for an entire + comprehensive inventory of inclusions - just too many to list here).
CHOPPER'S CHOICE FREE-RANGE EGGS:
You will have seen these big beauties in the aisle of any good independent grocer's/butcher's/local IGA supermarket or orchards/market stalls. With over 4,000 Hyline hens producing around 3,400 eggs per day - it's simply remarkable that they can hardly keep up with existing demand!
Some key features of the egg enterprise on offer;
- POULTRY LAYING SHED comprising of a 40m x 15m corrugated shed with concrete floor constructed in 2000, divided into 4 x pens internally for separating hens by age
- Cool room and internal egg grading/packing room
- Ablution cubicle + staff amenities
- 4 x 100,000L rainwater tanks supplying drinking water for the hens
- Fogger system powered by Grundfos pump with timer + thermostat, 2000L water tank with float valve for fogger supply
- 8 tonne feed silo with auger + spare length of auger included feed hoppers and motors with sensors
- 20KVA diesel powered generator for un-interrupted power supply enclosed in purpose built shed housing
FREE RANGING and foraging spread over 3 acres of free-range paddock space on either side of shed, split into 4 x external runs - with plenty of trees for shade and space to roam, roost and dig.
- 10m x 7m purpose-built 'day-olds' nursery shed with Brooder gas heating, insulation to walls and ceiling
- Kanga and Tractor with tipper-trailer for handling of manure and farm duties
(Extensive inventory available upon request)
Reminiscent of what encompasses true country farmhouse living, this spacious and character-filled home draws in plenty of light spread over a generous floorplan. An extended patio to the front of the home offers a relaxing aspect over the gardens, native bush landscape and paddocks beyond - with plenty of privacy from the business operation located towards to front of the lot. The homestead's key features include;
- 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms with feature skylights to bathrooms
- Open planned sunken family/dining heated by wood burning fireplace with wetback complementing the solar HWS
- 2 x split system A/C
- Second light-filled lounge room for quiet retreat overlooking the lush gardens
- Huge study/home office separate to main living space with NBN internet connection (big enough for a 4th bedroom)
- CCTV security cameras and recorder
- 50,000L rainwater tank
- Reticulation fed from spring-fed soak/dam with established fruit trees and garden beds
- 3 x car covered concrete sealed carport
- 20m x 10m powered workshop with extra high clearance and double sliding doors and separate PA door
THE LAND PARCEL:
Encompassing the gentle gradient of foothills landscape - this well-draining soil type and functional grazing land is the perfect property for developing a secondary income stream, farm grown sustenance or horse riding facility. With a native bush border with a flowing winter creek, spring-fed soak (there could even be some marron!?) the beauty of the Murray region is celebrated here - whatever direction you turn. RURAL zoning has many advantages for agricultural based businesses and the local Shire have expressed support for future expansion.
- Multiple paddocks with great pasture coverage
- Sheep/Cattle yards with race + ramp
- Shady mature trees offering shade + cover to livestock
The current custodians of this marvelous property have worked tirelessly to improve this majestic landholding. The future of prosperity is yours for the taking - contact Miles from ACTON Mandurah 0457 637 928 to arrange an inspection.