3 Gatton Way, EMBLETON
Offers from $339,000
OWNER SAYS SELL! INCREDIBLE VALUE IN HEART OF EMBLETON
Perfectly positioned on one of Embleton's quietest streets is a newly renovated home that has nothing more to do but live in. Located only metres from the trees of Broun Park, walking distance to Embleton Primary School and great public transport links, this is a perfect family home for convenient suburban living.
+ Show More
This property has been fastidiously renovated to bring it into 2019. All the rooms have been repainted in a light colour that matches perfectly with the new carpet and vinyl wooden floors. The house sits on a 311m front half block boasting plenty of room for parking and a substantial outdoor living area for entertaining.
Walk through the front living room to an open plan kitchen and dining area complimented by plenty of bench space and a new stovetop and oven. Two light and bright bedrooms sit at the front of the home with leafy outlooks over the low maintenance front garden. The property also features a third bedroom which could be converted to a decent sized study ideal for young professionals or those looking to run a business from home.
HOME IN SHORT:
- Recently renovated home with nothing more to do.
- Three neat bedrooms and a newly renovated bathroom and kitchen
- A sizeable living room overlooking the front of the property
- A new kitchen with a generous amount of bench space and a new oven/cooktop
- Outdoor entertaining area, with a lockable storage shed
- Master suite has a leafy overlook of the front yard, with a large window creating a very light and bright room.
- Mixture of ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the house and a split system in the master.
- A large driveway with room for multiple cars.
- Total land: 311sqm (as per title)
- Council rates: $,1503/pa (approx)
- Water rates: $998/pa (approx)
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES TO:
- 350m to Public Transport
- 350m to Broun Park
- 550m to Bayswater Waves
- 900m to Embleton Primary School
- 1.3km to Tonkin Highway
- 1.8km to Galleria Shopping Centre
- 4km to the Swan River
- 8.5km to Perth CBD
- 13km to Perth Airport