296 Crooked Brook Road, CROOKED BROOK
ABATTOIR FARM 58 ACRE INCL WATER LICENCE
Situated on the outskirts of Dardanup on Crooked Brook Rd and adjoining the Ferguson Wine Growing region with good potential for multiple uses for Agriculture. You will have a total of 58 acres zoned rural and currently leased for grazing cattle and horses. Good soils and water, this farm will tidy up to a good working farm with handy infrastructure already in place and 80,000 kL water licence.
+ Show More
- Additional uses approved eg Abattoir and Processing of by-products" is permitted "subject to Dardanup Council approval.
- The buildings Abattoir, include major insulation refrigeration panels with a high salvage value.
- Largely unused for many years will require demolition or renovation.
- Deep bore with water licence. 80,000 kL annual entitlement for irrigation of pasture
- 3 Phase power connected
- Transportable office and ablution dongas remain.
- Attractive salvage and removal quotes available
The abattoir site will need some work or renovated to suit alternative agricultural uses. The hard stand surface area is substantial and would suit a business looking for some established infrastructure such as insulated buildings, donger office and ablution block.
The current owners can do fencing or remove and salvage the buildings if required with the salvage of the main abattoir buildings consisting of insulation panels and steel frame.
Situated in the attractive Dardanup region adjoining Ferguson Valley just a short drive away. The potential grazing is good with loam and loam sand soils that will need a tidy up and reseed. Fences too will need to renewed with the current owner able to replace if required.
The potential is there for someone, with a keen eye on the special uses zoning, that will be subject to Shire of Dardanup Approvals.