29 Johnston Avenue, WEST BUSSELTON
OWNERS MAKING THE MOVE TO UP SIZE - HOUSE TO GO
EXPRESS 28 DAY SALE: All Offers considered by 5pm 6th August 2019 (unless sold prior).
+ Show More
An exciting opportunity to purchase this neat and very well presented 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom brick and tiled home with rear access to the backyard, large shed with the whole home recently given a fresh coat of paint. Only a 750 metre walk to the blue waters of Geographe Bay, short drive to the local shops and schools making a great area to invest. The owners are on the move with the next stage of their lives to up size to a bigger property and have instructed us to sell the family home.
- Family home on 704sqm of land
- Kitchen with loads of cupboard space and breakfast bar ideal for entertaining
- Dining area leading from the kitchen
- Lounge with views overlooking the backyard with heavy duty blinds
- Wood fire ideal for the winter months
- Front lounge ideal for relaxing
- Master bedroom with walk in robe, separate ensuite with views over the front gardens
- Second bathroom with bath and shower
- 12 x solar panels with a 3.24KW Fronius invertor
- 4.7m x 6.2m powered shed with a separate 15amp welding plug and circuit breaker plus a garden shed for the extra gardening equipment
- Reticulated lawns and gardens from the two bores
- Water tank for garden use
- Spacious bar ideal for entertaining
- Recently landscaped front gardens
- Undercover area for parking the boat, caravan or extra vehicles
- Wrap around undercover alfresco area overlooking the backyard
- Terraced garden beds ideal for the vegetable garden
- Gas hot water system with electric booster
Don't miss out on viewing this comfortable family home as it will be sold.
Contact Mat Moulton to organise your viewing appointment or for the home open schedule.