28 Walter Street, CLAREMONT
EVERYDAY WILL FEEL LIKE A CELEBRATION JOIN ME FOR A GLASS OF CHAMPAGNE ON SATURDAY
This magnificent Claremont property offers the very best of both worlds. The original home is circa 1910, and has been meticulously renovated and extended by a master builder. The old and the new blend seamlessly with contemporary aspects in the original home, and century-old timber beams from Sydney's iconic Woolloomooloo Wharf featuring in the extension. This combined with huge steel girders give a striking warehouse feel.
+ Show More
Set on 1035sqm of landscaped gardens, this home is a children's paradise. A huge Balinese solar heated pool and gas heated spa ensure year round fun for the family. The tall trees are just perfect for swings and tree houses, and the cubby is a sure winner. What can be better than relaxing in the cabana, wine in hand, watching those little legs run around until sunset?
The home comprises:
- Massive open plan kitchen/living dining overlooking rear gardens with soaring glass bi-fold doors
- 6m poured concrete kitchen island bench
- Massive master suite with his and hers walk in robes, and luxurious en-suite bathroom
- Four/five spacious family bedrooms with plenty of built in cupboards
- One of the bedrooms is positioned upstairs adjoining the master bedroom, making an ideal nursery or study
- Two additional family bathrooms
- Family TV/games room
- Wine cellar and additional storage
- Double carport
Special features include:
- Dual sided gas fireplace in lounge
- Three additional character fireplaces
- Garden reticulated by Wifi controlled automatic sprinklers off Bore
- Solar panels
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- New carpet throughout
- Wooden floorboards
- LED lights throughout
- Plantation shutters
- Fans in bedrooms
Close to private schools, Claremont Village, restaurants, the Station and a short drive to Perth's CBD, this is an irreplaceable opportunity.
* Chattels depicted or described are not included in the sale unless specified in the Offer and Acceptance.