28 Shannon Road, MANDURAH
Offers Over $395,000
BEST OF CLASS - NEAR NEW MANDURAH BEACHSIDE TOWNHOUSE
Less than 1 year old, the owner has spent an additional $60,000 on luxury improvements since moving in. Owner has bought elsewhere and reduced listing price a massive $34,000. Compare similar properties and make your offer from $395,000 today.
+ Show More
Just a short walk to pristine, safe, white sand beaches, waterfront restaurants, casual food and drinking places, it's location-location-location. The Mandurah Ocean Marina and Mandurah foreshore, shopping, shows at the Mandurah Performing Art Centre and movie theatres are all within 10 minutes' walk too!
Built to the highest specification, in a quiet cul-de-sac and on a strata block containing only 3 town quality townhouses.
Some of the many features include:
- Huge solar bank installed - save massively on power;
- Spacious layout, 3 bedroom 2 bathrooms, 3 WCs;
- Stunning kitchen - 900mm stainless steel electric oven, 5 burner gas stove-top and dishwasher;
- Downstairs master bedroom with big ensuite;
- Large double garage with off-road, rear access and internal entry to home;
- Open plan living design with private, sun-blind enclosed alfresco area off main living area where you'll enjoy the outdoors all-year-round;
- Secure, enclosed front patio area to front door, where you'll wake to have that early morning coffee in the sun;
- NBN installed - fast Wi-Fi throughout;
- Low maintenance home with plenty of storage throughout, including upstairs and downstairs linen closets and under-stair storage;
- Reticulated, low-maintenance landscaping
Boasting modern and quality finishes, this townhouse is fantastic value due to the prime location, design and the addition of low strata fees!
You won't find another as good as this at the price, so be quick to view with me. Call Sandy Burges now to book an appointment on 0407 196 561.