26 Wanstead Street, NORTH COOGEE
Perfectly set in a highly desirable street, away from the hustle and bustle yet just a short stroll to the waterfront, this property offers a lifestyle hard to beat. Start your day with a jog and swim at one of the gorgeous, sheltered local beaches and return home to a holiday destination feel as the sun sets over the Indian ocean.
+ Show More
Built in 2014, this Beaumonde home has been designed to take advantage of the Northern light to the kitchen and main living areas with a highly functional a free-flowing floor plan throughout. The layout accommodates all, with a ground floor main bedroom so you can live downstairs as just a couple and 3 spacious bedrooms + living area upstairs ideal for families of all ages.
Perfectly designed for entertaining, the main living area flows onto the alfresco and spacious grassed backyard ideal for kids and pets to play. With an abundance of features the property is a fantastic opportunity to buy into Port Coogee at an affordable price point.
- Multiple living spaces
- Very quiet location
- Easy care, fully reticulated free water to front and rear gardens.
- Well-appointed kitchen with no shortage of storage
- Spacious main bedroom on the ground floor
- Multiple living zones
- Daikan zoned reverse cycle A/C throughout
- Security alarm system, smart wiring for data and Fibre NBN connected right to the home
with SMART wiring throughout the home.
- Raised ceilings
- Feature ceiling cornicing and timber window sills throughout
- Quality LED lighting, feature internal doors, tiled flooring, carpets and window treatments throughout
- Stone bench tops to kitchen and master ensuite
- Large inbuilt cupboard bench and Walk-in Linen to laundry
- Quality tap fittings to bathroom, ensuite, powder rooms and laundry
- Remote control ceiling fans to all bedrooms
- Tinted West facing windows
- Gas point in main living area and outdoor alfresco
- Dual SMEG full sized ovens, Miele dishwasher, siemens glass top gas cooktop
- Plenty of inbuilt linen storage on both levels
- Poured concrete aggregate driveway
- Storage is a must see there's loads of it
- Honeywell Alarm System that can be monitored
- Backyard space and room for a pool and side access
- Double brick and concrete slabs
Council rates: $2,691.54 per annum
Water rates: $1,455.22 per annum
Block size: 336 sqm
Build year: 2014
Dwelling type: House
INFORMATION DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this document.