26 Mantua Crescent, CHURCHLANDS
RENOVATE OR DETONATE - THE CHOICE IS YOURS!
Situated in one of Churchlands' most keenly sought after, whisper quiet crescents within easy walking distance to Churchlands SHS and Newman College and a hop, skip and a jump from Hale School, here's an early 1980s brick and tile 4 bedroom residence with lots of potential.
+ Show More
True... this home has seen better days. It has good bones and offers plenty of scope here to renovate and restore to its former glory.
- Slate tiled flooring
- Sunken lounge and formal dining
- 4 bedrooms - 3 fitted with built-in robes
- Family room opens onto a sun room
- In ground salt water concrete swimming pool
- Double lock up garage
But the REAL VALUE here lies in the LAND... a whopping 21 metre frontage and 748 square metres of prime Churchlands land in a popular street surrounded by substantial homes. This is an ideal site on which to design your perfect family home.
And the location?
- Churchlands SHS and Newman College within a 2 minute walk
- Churchlands Primary School is 3 minutes away
- Wembley Golf Course is 500 metres distant
- A 5 minute bike ride up Hale Road to Hale School
- Surf beaches at Floreat, City Beach and Scarborough about 5 minutes by car and
- 15 minutes by car to the Perth CBD.
The property is sold on an as is' basis and the sellers will not repair, replace or renew any item that may be defective.