26 Huxley Place, SPEARWOOD
AUCTION CANCELLED - OFFER ACCEPTED PRIOR
SUBJECT TO FINANCE BIDDERS WELCOME AND ALL CONDITIONS CONSIDERED
+ Show More
AUCTION CANCELLED - Friendly Auction on Site
Secure your piece of the Australian dream with this impressive four-bedroom family home sitting proudly on more than 700sqm of prime Spearwood land.
Situated on an elevated block with parkland views and Stargate Shopping Centre just a short stroll away, youll enjoy being just minutes from the Coogee coast and excitement of Fremantle.
This is a solid family home built to last with quality finishes and character to match.
From the modern kitchen with designer glass splash back and large breakfast bar to the expansive undercover entertaining area - this one ticks all the boxes and then some.
But it's the added character that makes it truly a special home - think detailed cornices, solid wood French doors and wood flooring bathed in natural light.
- Large living area/lounge room with French doors leading to the front undercover alfresco boasting elevated parkland views
- Gourmet kitchen with designer glass splash back, 900mm oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Expansive outdoor entertaining area that has to be seen to be believed, with ample room for large parties, and boasting ceiling fans and a BUILT IN PIZZA OVEN
- Spacious bedrooms with built-in robes, ceiling fans and master with ensuite
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large 700-plus sqm elevated block with double roller garage and room for additional parking in the garage
- Expansive front undercover verandah / alfresco maximizing the elevated position
- Additional lockable storage/tool shed
- Light and bright main bathroom with spa bath
- Skylight to kitchen/living area creates a sense of space and light
- Low maintenance gardens
- Situated opposite parkland with children's playground
This is what a family home should be - spacious and feature packed with plenty of entertaining space and a splash of character to top it off. All that is left is to move in and make memories.
Given the enviable location, feature set and quality - this home is sure to impress discerning buyers seeking the best of family living.
Council rates: $1,936.00 per annum
Water rates: $1,194.86 per annum
Block size: 714 sqm
Build year: 1980
Dwelling type: House
Floor plan: N/A
INFORMATION DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this document.