228 Amherst Road, CANNING VALE
ALL OFFERS PRESENTED!
IS RENOVATING YOUR FORTE? THEN THIS ONE IS FOR YOU!
Open for Inspection:
Sat 25th May 1:00pm-1:30pm
This property needs a little renovation, so what better than to finish it the way YOU want!
+ Show More
You will love this wonderful family home which was built in 2002 and is situated on a 609 sqm block.
Features of this beautiful property include:
- Once you step inside the main entrance which you will find the formal lounge is located at the front and has carpeted floors
- Large, spacious master bedroom, walk-in robe with ensuite located at the front right
- After you walk through the main hallway, you will find the large open plan kitchen and dining area; the kitchen is well appointed, with gas cooktop, electric oven, shopper access and plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Family room just directly opposite the kitchen, with lots of natural light through the wide windows. It also features tiled floors and access to the al-fresco area
- The rear 3 bedrooms are a good size with timber laminate floors, two have walk-in robes
- Ducted Evaporative air conditioning throughout the whole house
- Extra reverse cycle air-conditioning installed in the main living area, master bedroom and one smaller bedroom to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter
- The backyard is very low maintenance, built with brick floor, very easy to look after - great for the busy family or ideal as an investment property
- Huge entertaining patio area along with a big garden shed
- Existing vegetable garden plus lime, lemon and pear trees
- Satellite for international television
- Double garage with roller door access to rear patio (you can drive extra vehicles through if needed)
This lovely family home is just down the road from The Vale Shopping Center with restaurants, medical center and gym, to mention just a few. Public transport and schools are also in close proximity for your convenience.
Potential rental income for investors: $450 pw.
Don't delay making an appointment to view this magnificent home - call Isabelle He TODAY on 0449 541 103 or email email@example.com