22 Figtree Avenue, MUNSTER
MODERN FAMILY QUALITY!
Treat your loved ones to something special in the form of this immaculate 4 bedroom 2 bathroom residence by Ross North Homes that defines exceptional low-maintenance living and offers space, style and sophistication, all in the one complete package.
+ Show More
A huge carpeted lounge - or theatre - room off the entry sets the scene for the excellence lying throughout the property and complements the airiness of a massive open-plan family, dining and kitchen area where gleaming wide-plank Blackbutt timber floorboards meet a breakfast bar for casual meals, plenty of extra room for games or activities and outdoor access to the rear where a fabulous alfresco-entertaining deck lies in wait. The impressive kitchen itself oozes class and boasts sparkling waterfall-edge Essa Stone bench tops, funky light fittings, feature tiled splashbacks, a Bosch dishwasher, a stainless-steel range hood, a 900mm-wide five-burner Westinghouse gas-cooktop and electric-oven combination and a huge walk-in scullery with extra storage options and double sinks of its own.
In terms of the sleeping quarters, a sumptuous master suite - extra-large in its proportions - is the obvious pick of the bunch with its stunning white plantation window shutters, a generous walk-in wardrobe and a sleek ensuite bathroom, comprising of a rain shower, separate toilet, "his and hers" twin vanity basins and privacy in abundance. The adjacent second bedroom demonstrates the floor plan's exceptional versatility by providing optional access into the master ensemble (via the walk-in robe), making it the perfect nursery, young child's bedroom or even a study/home office - depending on your personal needs.
Do not miss out on the chance to take full advantage of a whisper-quiet location amongst other quality properties that all sit within walking distance of a plethora of local parklands (literally just metres away) and within a very close proximity to both Coogee and St Jerome's Primary Schools, picturesque Lake Coogee, beautiful Coogee Beach, fishing at Woodman Point, the sublime Port Coogee Marina, other terrific educational facilities and bus stops that take you to nearby shopping centres, Fremantle, the freeway and magnificent Cockburn Central. Sometimes, only the best will do!
Features include, but are not limited to;
- Soaring high 31-course ceilings throughout
- Low-maintenance flooring and a BIR to the 2nd bedroom (next to the master suite)
- Large carpeted 3rd/4th bedrooms with BIR's of their own
- Separate bathtub and shower to the main bathroom
- Stylish laundry with a storage cupboard, a separate 2nd toilet and outdoor access
- Three-door hallway linen press
- Remote-controlled double garage with a large workshop area, internal shopper's entry, outdoor access to the rear and attic storage
- Feature ceiling cornices throughout
- Feature skirting boards
- Feature down lighting
- CCTV security-camera system
- Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning system
- Quality blind fittings throughout (including double blinds to the main living zone)
- NBN internet connectivity
- Foxtel connectivity
- Gas hot-water system
- Outdoor power points to alfresco area
- Easy-care artificial turf to the semi-enclosed front yard (plus verge) and a spacious side/rear yard
- Manually-reticulated back gardens (including veggie patch)
- Enclosed side pet area - ideal for cats and dogs
- 540sqm (approx.) block
- Side access
- Built in 2013
- Easy access to public transport and shopping at Cockburn Gateway Shopping City