2 Fairfield Street, MOUNT HAWTHORN
SLEEK AND SOPHISTICATED
This architecturally designed, two-storey residence showcases an indulgent designer interior nestled within the family focused suburb of Mount Hawthorn. Over two sophisticated levels, this uber cool home has an abundance of natural light; clever design wrapped in low maintenance landscaped gardens. Be the envy of your friends and entertain them in style. Whether you are seeking an innovative family home for a busy lifestyle, a lock and leave existence, or looking for a downsizer, this home will absolutely excite!
+ Show More
Well-appointed kitchen overlooks the open plan living and dining. Deluxe appliances, stone countertops, induction cooktop, soft closing cabinetry and generous storage makes this a perfect Chef's kitchen. There is a well-positioned study zone straight off the kitchen creating an ideal working hub. Through large sliding doors, the dining room flows elegantly on to the decked entertaining area and concrete salt pool. This north facing outdoor entertaining area fills the home with an abundance of natural light.
The master bedroom privately located on the ground floor has built-in robes and pool courtyard aspect. A luxurious bathroom adjoins this bedroom and includes stylish natural tones. Three further bedrooms all located upstairs with BIR's, desks and ceiling fans provides some separation of space for a growing family.
Minutes from the vibrant Mount Hawthorn and Oxford Street strip, less than 10 minutes from the city, close to public transport and minutes to parks in all directions. School catchment zones of Mount Hawthorn Primary School and the new Bob Hawke Senior High School in Subiaco (as of 2020).
Perfectly situated in one of Perth's trendiest suburbs, whether you are a socialite, foodie, or just in need of a little relaxation, this property will cater to your every need.
- Quality built and architect designed by (Matt Delroy-Carr) bespoke residence showcasing innovative design and superior finishes
- Italian porcelain tiles to ground floor
- Carpet to upstairs
- 8.4 star energy rating
- Light and bright and bathed in northern sunlight
- Landscaped, fully reticulated low maintenance gardens
- Study zone off kitchen
- Four bedrooms all with BIR's, desks and ceiling fans
- Large kitchen with Bosch appliances and ample storage
- Stone benchtop
- Abundance of storage throughout
- Large family bathroom with double sinks and bath
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Two living areas
- Generous open plan living area directly connected to the outdoor entertaining and concrete sparking pool
- Double lock up garage
- 400m to Lake Monger
- 490m to Britannia Reserve
- 630m Braithwaite Park
- 780m to Mt Hawthorn restaurant and caf strip
- 900m to Mt Hawthorn Primary School
- 990m to Menzies Park
- 1.2kms to The Mezz shopping centre
- 2.4kms to Leederville
- 4km to City