196 Nuttman Road, CHAPMAN HILL
BUSSELTON HILLS 29 ACRES
Amazing position high on the top of the Busselton Hills with stunning views over the town site and Geographe Bay. A beautiful spot with a neat solar passive homestead, Marri, Jarrah and Redgum trees, fruit trees, and enough pasture to run a few cattle, sheep, or horses. The perfect lifestyle property.
+ Show More
The homestead comprises of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, study, living areas, alfresco, spacious kitchen, and ample storage. Adjoining the alfresco area there is a pool surrounded by decking. With a wood heater and reverse cycle air-conditioners throughout this well insulated home, you will be comfortable all year round.
Outbuildings include a large shed, a wood shed, and several rainwater tanks service the homestead and property - with the largest being 130,000L. There is a safety tank of 5,000L so if in the event a tap is left on, or a pipe is broken, only this amount will be emptied.
14 Solar Panels power the property - the current owners pay no electricity, and extra power generated is fed back into the grid crediting the owners with approx. $1,200 per year. The Solar Panels on the shed feeds into a battery unit, so if the power goes off then this unit can be switched on, and will power the house for 24 to 48 hours.
3 paddocks with all new ringlock fencing and treated pine poles. Electric fencing tape for all paddocks is powered by the solar unit. 3 paddocks have automatic, gravity fed, watering. Two horse stables, with yards attached, and an extra horse/animal shelter in one paddock with the dam.
Assorted established native trees on the property attract an abundance of birds, including blue wrens, robin red breast and assorted parrots.
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, well insulated homestead
- Wood heater and split system aircons throughout the home
- Alfresco area with pool and decking
- Fruit bearing trees include apple, nectarine, plum, figs, apricot, lemon, mandarin and grapefruit
- Trees 1 to 3 years - mulberry, almond, macadamia, olive, avocado, pecan and bay.
- Assorted berries - blueberry, raspberry and 'Australian bush tucker' plants.
- 2 Sheds - one large shed and another shed for fire wood
- Abundant water, with 1 dam
- 3 x Rainwater tanks - 130,000L, 100,000L, and 23,000L (also a 5,000L "safety" tank)
- 3 paddocks with new fencing throughout
- 14 Solar Panels and Solar Hot Water System - with back-up battery power
- Only 15 minutes' drive to Busselton
If you are looking for a quiet location, stunning views, and the ability to run a few livestock while enjoying the unique wildlife, and an abundance of Australian native flowering plants, then look no further.