1/8 Socrates Parade, NORTH COOGEE
OCEAN, SUNSET AND TREE TOP VIEWS
It's times like these you realise that location, location, location really is everything when it comes to quality of life.
+ Show More
Positioned directly opposite a prime swimming beach, with beautiful ocean and tree top views, you're close enough to hear the gentle waves at any time of day. Within moments, you can have the sand between your toes or be diving into the ocean.
In this ultra-premium corner of Port Coogee, you have the new shopping centre, cafes, marina and amenities within a short walk - and vibrant Fremantle a 10 minute drive. This location promises an easy going lifestyle with everything you need at your fingertips.
This home gives you the opportunity to purchase a contemporary and well-designed residence in one of Perth's favourite seaside destinations.
- Beautiful Ocean, sunset and tree top views
- Directly opposite the beach and manicured parkland
- 6.6kw solar system with 5kw inverter
- Walk 500m to Coogee Beach Cafe
- Walk 550m to brand new shopping centre
- Walk 900m to Dome Cafe overlooking the marina
- Drive 6 min to the Woodman Point boat ramps
- Drive 7 min to South Fremantle's cafes
- Upside down living to maximise the views
- Built in 2016 with Modern Features
- Low Maintenance 228sqm home and 196sqm block
Strata fees: $240 per quarter
Council rates: $2,944.72 per annum
Water rates: $1,415.13 per annum
Block size: 196 sqm
Build year: 2016
Dwelling type: Townhouse
House Plans: Yes
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent or the client, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.