17 Palana Road, CITY BEACH
OFFERS Mid $1m's
LOCATION, LIFESTYLE AND OCEANSIDE LIVING
Open for Inspection:
Sat 25th May 11:00am-11:45am
Home Open Saturday between 11.00am and 11.45am
+ Show More
OFFERS ARE INVITED IN THE MID $1 MILLIONS
Boasting a highly sought-after City Beach location, just over 800 metres from the water, this soon to be sold property will have buyers lining up down the street.
Large even dimension 807m2 block, a stone's throw from the beach, this rare opportunity offers homebuyers you the amazing ability to reside, renovate or redevelop to maximise the ocean view potential the
choice is yours!
Ideal for buyers looking for the perfect location, this outstanding property is jam-packed with potential.
Picture yourself starting your day with a refreshing swim at the beach, grabbing a coffee or a meal at one of the coastal cafes or restaurants, or simply sitting back and relaxing as you watch another famous Perth sunset that's exactly what you'll enjoy and so much more with this stunning beachside location.
But first, let's take a look at the home. With a solid construction, the big 5 bed, 2 bath home boasts spacious family living split over two beautifully crafted levels.
The ground floor offers a large family/activity room, bedroom and bathroom/laundry making it the ideal space for a teenager kid or visiting guests. Upstairs boasts a big dining/lounge room which flows into the open meals and kitchen area with built-in cabinetry and pantry, tiled splashbacks and an abundance of cupboard and bench space. There are 4 big bedrooms, including the spacious master complete with walk-in robe and ensuite, together with the separate main bathroom.
Ocean views are available from the first-floor balcony offering owners a glimpse of what is possible should you choose to redevelop and build.
The lower level undercover patio looks out onto another key feature of the property: the expansive rear yard. There's a large rear workshop with roller door and separate shed and more than enough room for a pool.
Boasting a prime beachside location, this truly is the dream home and lifestyle package for potential owners. With everything you could need right on your doorstep, you can spend your weekends at the water, enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner at the numerous beachside restaurants, take the dog to the park, or take a relaxing drive or ride down the coast.
- 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms split over 2 levels
- 3/4 car garage with large storeroom
- Large even dimension 807m2 block
- Ground floor with large family/activity room, bedroom and bathroom/laundry
- Upstairs dining/lounge room
- Open meals and kitchen area with built-in cabinetry and pantry, tiled splash-back and an abundance of cupboards and bench space
- Ocean views from the first-floor balcony and master bedroom
- 4 big bedrooms upstairs, including the spacious master complete with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Separate main bathroom
- Undercover patio
- Large separate workshop/shed
- Expansive rear yard with room for a pool
- Quiet, family friendly suburb
- 800m from City Beach
- 200m from Bold Park
- 800m from Odyssea and Hamptons restaurants City Beach
- 200m from City Beach Oval
- 500m from City Beach Primary School
- 3.2km from Floreat Forum Shopping Centre
- 7.8m from Cottesloe Beach
- 9.7km from Perth CBD
For more details on this wonderful beachside property, please contact Gary Dye on 0418 923 911 or Damien Cestrilli on 0416240111.