16627 South Western Highway, NORTH BOYANUP
RIVER HOMESTEAD 20 ACRES
With approximately 500 metres of frontage to the Preston River good fresh water is available to the property all year round.
+ Show More
15 minutes from Bunbury and 3 minutes' drive to Boyanup "Taurinden" is close to popular tourist attractions such as Ferguson Valley and the Geographe Wine region.
Zoned rural, half the farm is developed for running livestock. The balance of the land contains a significant area of natural vegetation that could be developed for a variety of uses such as horticulture, livestock, or left to provide seclusion and privacy for lifestyle pursuits.
Mostly well drained sands with patches of loam soils plus the river flats makes this worthy for improvement depending on your requirements.
- Solid 4-bedroom 1 bathroom homestead in immaculate condition.
- Open Plan living and kitchen. Separate lounge/dining area.
- Brick veneer and tile construction with 2.7 metre ceilings and large rooms.
- Jarrah features and trim have been used extensively throughout.
- The three main bedrooms have built in robes while a smaller room is currently being used as a study.
- Air conditioned. Solar Hot water. Rainwater tank.
- Ceiling insulation has recently been upgraded to R4.1 batts.
- New carpet has been installed in the living areas.
- The home is surrounded by established gardens.
- Double garage - powered, cement floor
- Separate lockup workshop with a cement floor and power, a large general purpose storage shed, powered.
- School bus service to Bunbury passes the front gate.
Boyanup: A growing village with a variety of retail outlets, and includes: Primary school, Pharmacy, Doctor, hotel and restaurant, bakery and caf, fuel and coffee outlets. The city of Bunbury is 15 minutes away and has all the services and facilities expected of a regional centre.
After 45 years on this property, the Sellers are ready to move on.