163 Tenth Avenue, INGLEWOOD
SECRET GARDEN ON TENTH!
You couldn't wish for a better position, set in the highly sought after Inglewood Avenue's, located in between Macaulay Park and Beaufort Street offering a huge range of amenities in such close proximity.
+ Show More
Once beyond the picture perfect white picket fence, you feel as though you are in your own hidden oasis - on a generous 355sqm of land, the front and rear gardens are absolutely stunning! The rear garden is expansive, private and the perfect place to entertain or unwind.
Offering a FREE STANDING AIR CONDITIONED REAR STUDIO, formal living area with fire place plus open plan kitchen, dining and living with French doors leading you outside.
Renovated throughout and boasting all the character features you'd expect including jarrah floorboards and high ceilings, this home has it all and is ready for you to move straight into!
You are just a few hundred metres from Macaulay Park and Inglewood Soccer Stadium playing fields and Beaufort Street is a short stroll in the other direction guaranteeing you a fantastic lifestyle!
The property is also located within Inglewood primary and Mount Lawley high school catchment area.
Homes in this price range rarely offer any outdoor space let alone front and rear gardens of this magnitude so do not delay viewing this one!
- 355sqm of land
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Inglewood primary school and Mount Lawley high school catchment area
- FREE STANDING STUDIO WITH A/C - great for an office, kids play room or even just for additional storage
- Rear right of way
- Built in robes in both bedrooms (master bed has wall to wall, floor to ceiling wardrobes!)
- Free standing office with split system air conditioning
- Stunning gardens to the front and rear
- Private rear garden with expansive lawns and decked alfresco
- Formal living room with fire place
- Open plan kitchen, dining and second living area
- 100m from Macaulay Park and Inglewood Soccer Stadium playing fields
- 500m from Beaufort Street
- 550m from Inglewood Primary School and 850 from St Peters Primary School
Huge range of cafes and amenities 500m away on Beaufort St (including Inglewood Pharmacy, Post Office, Bus Stops, Black Pig Deli, Sugar and Nice, Mori Japanese, A Fish Called Inglewood, Ilpasto Italian, Finlay and Sons just to a name a few and that's just the ones at the end of the street!!!!).
All offers to be presented on or before 5pm Wednesday 12 December 2018 if not sold prior.