16 Counsel Road, COOLBELLUP
Open for Inspection:
Sat 29th Jun 10:00am-10:30am
Fantastic family home in trendy "Cooby" with future potential for retain and build STCA. Wide side access and a back yard ready for you to make your mark on this property makes this a desirable home for investors, families and those looking to turn a blank canvas into something special.
+ Show More
Inside is a neat and freshly painted home with polished floor boards and freshly painted throughout, the bathroom has new tiling and a new vanity. It is fully fenced and with a great location close to amenities, multitude of parks and of course Bibra Lake and Adventure World as well as Stock Road which takes you pretty much anywhere in minutes.
- Superb potential for retain and build STCA
- Study/sleep out or play room with a view to the large back yard
- Polished floor boards throughout and freshly painted throughout
- Renovated bathroom with new vanity and tiling
- 2 garden sheds and a fully enclosed little "side garden "with an olive tree
- Front garden freshly mulched and planted with low maintenance plants
Council rates: $1938 per annum
Water rates: $921.64 per annum
Block size: 461 sqm
Build year: 1963
Dwelling type: House
INFORMATION DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this document.