15B Beach Street, COTTESLOE
PERFECT FOR NOW WITH A FABULOUS FUTURE
You have to know that if the current owner has lived in the property for 42 years, there has to be a very good reason!
+ Show More
Or should I say reasons:
- Location. What could be better than the corner of Beach and Avonmore? Only 250 meters from the Beach, and occupying a prominent corner position.
- The block. An infinitely manageable 329sqm of prime Cottesloe land. Why would you labour in the garden when you could kite surf?
- The house. This home is solid! Lovingly built to last the test of time.
Built over three levels, the floorplan is very flexible.
- Spacious open plan living and dining area, opening out to a lovely sunny balcony
- Downstairs bathroom
- Laundry and sewing area
- Country style kitchen
- Sundrenched living/informal dining off the kitchen opening out to a small courtyard garden
- Upstairs has two bedrooms
- Renovated bathroom
- Study or third bedroom
- Garaging for two cars in an under-croft garage
Enormous potential to add your own touches - and then stay for another 42 years!
*Please note that while best effort is made to ensure rates are correct at time of listing, they are provided for reference only and may be subject to change. Chattels depicted or described are not included in the sale unless specified in the Offer and Acceptance. The seller reserves the right to sell prior to the closing date.