14 Seagull Drive, BROADWATER
WILL BE SOLD, OWNER HAS PURCHASED ELSEWHERE!
EXPRESS 28 DAY SALE: All offers presented by 5pm, 4th September 2019 (unless sold prior).
+ Show More
The boxes are packed and the move is imminent - due to unforeseen circumstances the current owner is relocating!
This well-designed Ventura built home is positioned in popular Broadwater. Close to cycleways, parks, medical centre, local shops and the stunning waters of Geographe Bay.
This will suit an array of buyers - families, tradies or even farmers looking to downsize.
A spacious home, with neutral colours throughout and plenty of natural light. Two separate living areas plus a children's activity area. Good size double garage with high ceilings for larger vehicles, and side access to 6m x 4m powered shed.
An inspection of this property will not disappoint!
- 2 separate living areas
- Chefs kitchen with spacious breakfast bar, plenty of cupboards, dishwasher, double fridge space and range hood
- Large study / children's activity area
- Master bedroom with double vanity, shower and spa bath
- All minor rooms are doubles with built in robes
- Large laundry with good storage
- High ceilings
- Ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in the family area
- Gas hot water system
- Unrestricted side access for boat or caravan
- 6m x 4m powered shed with concrete floor
Shire Rates: $2,161.00 pa (approx.)
Water Corp: $1,129.00 pa (approx.)
Busselton Water: $222.000 pa (approx.) plus consumption