14 Parry Street, CLAREMONT
This stunning family home was architect designed in 1923 for notable pastoralist Tom Carter, and set on land that was part of the original 'Grange Farm'.
+ Show More
Totally renovated and extended from top to bottom in 2018, this home is a pure delight.
Set in the highly sought-after Claremont Hill precinct on a massive 989sqm block, there is ample room for the spacious home, granny flat, pool and lots of garden for the children to play.
- Grand entry
- Master bedroom with built in robes, fireplace and luxurious bathroom
- Three additional bedrooms with built in robes
- Family bathroom
- Separate powder room
- Granny flat with bedroom, bathroom and living room
- Formal living with open fire place, opening out to wrap around verandah
- Gourmet kitchen with quality appliances including IIve, V-Zug and Liebherr. Plenty of storage and stone benchtops
- Open plan living and dining with fireplace, also opening up to a wrap around verandah overlooking the pool
- New double carport
- Large workshop
- Jarrah floorboards
- Salt water pool, Polaris auto cleaning system, Water Witch and solar heating
- Heated floors to ensuite and family bathroom
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- All tapware from Brodware or English Tap Company
- All lighting imported from the USA and converted to Australian electrical standards
- Three fully functional open-air fireplaces
- Jotul slow combustion fire
- Gardens fully reticulated with extensive lighting
- Complete new roof, gutters and down pipes
When asked what they will miss the most, the sellers mention the walk everywhere location, the tranquillity, but most of all the fantastic neighbours.
*Please note that while best effort is made to ensure rates are correct at time of listing, they are provided for reference only and may be subject to change. Chattels depicted or described are not included in the sale unless specified in the Offer and Acceptance.