125 Buxton Street, MOUNT HAWTHORN
UNDER CONTRACT MULTIPLE OFFERS!
CONTEMPORARY DESIGN FOR FAMILY LIVING..
+ Show More
This gorgeous family home is absolutely perfect in so many ways. Situated in a very desirable location nestled amongst the charm of period homes, in one of Perth's most popular suburbs. This 2 storey home has beautiful interiors of impressive dimensions and showcasing stunning modern features. Comprising of four supersized bedrooms, study and three separate living areas, this home has a lot to offer.
Polished timber floors, high ceilings, feature gas fireplace, and bright light flooding in through glass doors make the spacious living areas luxuriously comfortable. The undercover alfresco dining area with views over the sparkling pool is the perfect place for year round entertaining. A grand and elegant residence enhanced by well-appointed modern finishes.
* This superb two-level residence provides the master bedroom suite downstairs, complete with a spacious en-suite bathroom and separate WIR and
* The separate study at the front of the home is the perfect place to work from home
* The spacious family room and dining space is north facing, letting in beautiful light and overlooking the sparkling saltwater swimming pool with
stone wall water feature
* The family living flowing to the alfresco and pool area via sliding doors, perfect spot, to entertain in all seasons
* The sleek kitchen is the hub of the home featuring Caesar stone bench tops, storage, walk in pantry, stainless steel appliances including
dishwasher and wall oven
* Separate media room , great room to set up a home theatre
* Super-sized laundry with ample storage, laundry chute, and a separate powder room
* The large under stair area is the perfect place for a wine cellar
* Double garage, automatic entry with internal access and additional storage
* Three generous queen sized bedrooms all with walk-in robes.
* Large bright and spacious living area, perfect zone for the children and their friends
* Kitchenette offers convenience and segregation for the growing family
* Lovely family bathroom , with bath, separate shower and large vanity plus separate powder room.
Special features include:
* In the catchment zone for Mount Hawthorn Primary School and Bob Hawke College
* Blackbutt solid engineered wood floors to living area downstairs
* Intercom system, alarm system, wine cellar
* Daiken reverse cycle zoned air conditioning
* Concrete below ground salt water pool with water feature
* Spacious alfresco area under the main roof.
* 5KW high quality solar system
* Barbeque with water and gas connection off mains.
* Reticulated garden
* Built 2012 : Land parcel 490sqm Zoned R30
END DATE SALE: All offers to presented on or before MONDAY 20th September 3pm. The seller has the right to accept offers before the due date:
We welcome you to view this grand home at 125 Buxton Street Mount Hawthorn... truly a home of distinction.
This home will not last long....